(Entry written prior to posted date)
Today is more of the same, pretty bad migraine mixed with occasional waves of nausea. I’m starting to think maybe I’m getting sick. I’ve been feeling really cold too. One thing I wish I would have done differently this time was to request the week before my trip off. I just feel really crappy and I’m not sure if it’s the shots that are doing it. But I really needed the money, so I just have to suck it up.
Other than feeling cruddy, I am looking forward to the trip. Mom will be keeping me company for this trip too, since Kurtis used up all his time off earlier in the year. He has scheduled his time off for the first egg retrieval trip but he ended up not being able to go since my cyst delayed my trip by two weeks, which was all the time he had available. I had to leave for my trip without him but I’m glad Mom was able to be there. I had to have someone with me for after the surgery. They will not let you just take an Uber, Lyft, or a cab to your hotel, you have to have someone you know to help take care of you after the surgery.
I’m not sure if I will be gone for Thanksgiving or not. Based on my calendar now it looks like I will be back, but it all depends on how my body responds to this medicine. My co-workers have been asking when I’ll be back and I can’t give a clear answer because I’m just not sure. I’m not planning on buying anything for Thanksgiving. If I happen to be back in time for Thanksgiving I think to save money maybe we’ll just go out to Village Inn. They have a really good Thanksgiving meal. We’ve done that before, it’s affordable and we didn’t have a ton of leftovers to waste.
Thank you for reading.
Check out my other blog entries by clicking here for the archives page.
Don’t forget to check out my Contests Page to see how you can win!
Image Credit: Pixabay